Inspirational Quotes About Life (612 - 616)

  1. If you look to others for fulfillment, you will never be fulfilled. If your happiness depends on money, you will never be happy with yourself. Be content with what you have; rejoice in the way things are. When you realize there is nothing lacking, the world belongs to you. - Lao Tzu
  2. Happiness is the experience of loving life. Being happy is being in love with that momentary experience. And love is looking at someone or even something and seeing the absolute best in him/her or it. Love is happiness with what you see. So love and happiness really are the same thing...just expressed differently. -  Robert McPhillips
  3. Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend. Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow - Melody Beattie
  4. I am not bound to win, I am bound to be true. I am not bound to succeed, but I am bound to live up to the light I have. -  Abraham Lincoln
  5. God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference. - Reinhold Niebuhr
Inspirational Quotes About Life (612 - 616) Inspirational Quotes About Life (612 - 616) Reviewed by martin on 3:37 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.