Inspirational Messages and Positive Quotes (490 - 494)

  1. I was standing under a tree where I made an observation that both new and old leaves fall. This gives an implication that, no matter the number of days you've spent on this earth, your life can be taken away. My message is short and clear. Make good use of youthful days
  2. We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. - Sam Keen, from To Love and Be Loved
  3. The good life is inspired by love and guided by knowledge. - Betrand Russell
  4. We can never judge a soul above the high water mark of our own.-Maeterlinck
  5. Before, I wanted to say: "I found love!" But now, I want to say: "I found a person. And he belongs to me and I belong to him." - C. JoyBell C.
Inspirational Messages and Positive Quotes (490 - 494) Inspirational Messages and Positive Quotes (490 - 494) Reviewed by martin on 8:12 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.