Inspirational Quotes About Life (590 - 594)

  1. Oh lord, whenever I Feel lonely help me to remember that your love is greater than my disappointment and your plans For my future will be always better than my dreams...
  2. The best way to be great in life is not all about fighting and wining a battle to the glory of yourself but its in fought and won for the victory of other.- Mykesons Omomehin
  3. Never waste a minute of your precious life by squandering it thinking about people you don’t like
  4. You cannot teach a man anything; You can only help him find it within himself – Galileo Galilei
  5. Don’t let the noise of others opinions drown out your inner voice. – Steve Jobs
Inspirational Quotes About Life (590 - 594) Inspirational Quotes About Life (590 - 594) Reviewed by martin on 3:15 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.